Simple & Fun Valentines Day Treats!
Check out these great ideas for quick and easy Valentine's Day treats.
They're sure to be a hit at any party!
Oreo Thins (10-oz package)
Wilton Bright Pink Candy Melts (12-oz package)
Red, pink, and white Valentine sprinkles
- Melt the candy melts as directed on the package in a microwave safe bowl.
- Dip the Oreo Thins halfway into the melted candy.
- Place the Oreo onto the parchment paper.
- Scatter sprinkles over the melted candy.
- Allow the cookies to harden completely before serving.
- Tip: Only dip 4-5 Oreos in the candy melts at a time, then add the sprinkles on top. The candy melts harden very quickly
Super Simple Strawberry Smoothies!
3 cups frozen strawberries
1 1/2 cups milk
1/3 cup strawberry jam
Blend all ingredients at once in a blender and serve!
All you need to make these tasty and healthy fruit kabobs is a heart shaped cookie cutter, wooden skewers, and a variety of your favorite melons!
Classic Rice Krispies Treats with a twist! Just make them as you always do but add food coloring to the marshmallow mixture. Before they are completely cool cut into heart shapes with a 3" cookie cutter.
Talk about easy! All you need is pretzels, Hershey's Hugs,
and plain Valentine's themed M&M's.
- Preheat oven to 200°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread out a single layer of pretzels.
- Top each pretzel with a Hershey's Hug.
- Bake for 4-5 minutes until the chocolate is shiny and soft (but NOT melting - they should still hold their shape).
- Carefully place an M&M in the center of each hug and press it down to spread the chocolate.
- Allow to cool completely and enjoy!