News & Random FUN!!
Fall is in the air and it’s the season filled with pumpkin everything. Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin seeds, oh my! Instead of making a traditional pumpkin pie for your next Halloween party, try these Pumpkin Blondies. Sweet, chewy, delicious Pumpkin Blondies are a great fall treat. Flavored with real pumpkin and pumpkin spice, these treats will be a hit with your guests.
These Pumpkin Blondies are a dream! Party approved, they’re full of warm spices, delicious chocolate, and perfect for fall baking. Keeping things basic, pumpkin is the “in” thing in the fall or as soon as September hits. Even if temperatures are 90-degrees outside, these blondies will satisfy all your pumpkin cravings.
Of course, blondies are supposed to be dense and fudgy so adding a little bit of pumpkin goes a long way. The consistency and flavor are perfect for a blondie. Test it out, give it a try for yourself and see how delicious these blondies are.
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 c. pumpkin purée
- 3/4 c. (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 3/4 c. chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9”-x-13” baking pan with cooking spray and line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, butter, and brown sugar, then beat in egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin spice, and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined, then fold in 1 ½ cup chocolate chips.
- Spread dough in prepared pan, then sprinkle with ½ cup remaining chocolate chips. Bake until topping looks set but some moist crumbs stick to toothpick when testing for doneness, about 25-minutes. Cool completely before slicing into bars.
Ladles & Linens Kitchen Shoppe takes pride in making you happy! We have proudly been in business for 21 years. We started out as a small kitchen shoppe in Lexington VA and now have expanded to 2 other locations in Roanoke VA and Richmond VA. We pride ourselves on staying ahead of kitchen and cooking trends and meeting our customers needs always whether its that impossible to find a gadget or just a good old fashion high five! We are owned by Chef Sarah Nicholas and have a BEYOND FABULOUS team that knows it all when speaking "kitchen". It's ALWAYS a kitchen party & EVERYONE's invited! Visit our website today or call us For general inquiries or to place an order by phone, please call (540) 464-3838, we look forward to seeing you!
Picture and recipe from Delish