Whether you you whip this up as an an appetizer, snack or side dish, it will overshadow every other food in its wake. We've all had spinach artichoke dip, or Mediterranean pasta tossed with artichoke hearts, but none of them pop quite like this recipe.
It's a tangy, zesty, cheesy artichoke spread baked on sliced baguettes, and it's sublime. Whenever I go to a potluck, this showy dish disappears first.
Zesty Artichoke Spread Recipe
- 12 oz can of marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 4.5 oz can of chopped green chiles, drained
- 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A loaf of French bread
- Pulse all ingredients, minus the bread, in a food processor
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the French baguette and lightly toast the slices
- Remove from oven, slather the artichoke spread atop each slice
- Heat for approximately five minutes more, at 400 degrees